- Software Architect specialized in high growth SaaS and enterprise systems.
- Technical team leader.
- Self-learner and passionate for new technologies and research.
- Speaker of development events such as QCon, JavaOne, and The Developers Conference.
- Postgraduate professor in software engineering classes of Software Architecture, SOA, Microservices, Web Development, Design Patterns, and Java.
- Apache committer, Apache NetBeans PMC, JCP member and contributor of Open Source projects. e.g: Hibernate, Weld, Spring, QueryDSL, Keycloak, and Arquillian.
January 2022 - Present
The World’s #1 Identity Platform.
I led a team responsible for designing and building the company’s production infrastructure with a focus on scalability, reliability, efficiency and security. I leveraged AWS and Azure cloud services, implemented infrastructure automation, and ensured strong adherence to best practices. I possessed deep expertise in cloud infrastructure, microservices, Kubernetes, and SRE concepts. My role involved driving the long-term vision for reliability and resiliency, while also collaborating with cross-functional teams to enhance Okta’s products. My communication skills and commitment to excellence contributed to Okta’s mission of prioritizing identity business security and growth.
August 2018 - December 2021
Provide a universal authentication & authorization platform for web, mobile and legacy applications.
Worked as a System Architect in Auth0 Engineering. Former tech lead of Auth0 IAM (Identity and Access Management) Core Foundations and User Management teams. I’m part of the company journey from a startup to a unicorn and merge with Okta. My main role was to scale our identity platform to manage billions of users using Node, Go, Java, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Kubernetes, Kafka on AWS and Azure clouds.
Chief Software Architect
April 2016 - July 2018
Worked as Chief Software Architect in engineering team developing new features in multi-million dollar products such as CX API Manager, CX Dashboard, CX Messenger (Sonic MQ/ESB), CX Monitor (Actional), CX Process (Savvion BPM), ACE (GCE), LyrisHQ, PA5G, Knowledge Marketing, using a wide variety of technologies (Java, C#, Angular, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Spark) to solve complex problems and deploy SaaS high availability solutions in AWS Cloud.
- Developing expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leveraging your broad technology capability set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software.
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers environments and their use of our products.
- Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
- Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer’s enterprise/global requirements.
- Leading a small team of Software Engineers to apply software engineering practices and implement automation across all elements of solution delivery.
- Manage accountability of team members, with pinpoint focus on quality.
- Personally accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues.
Senior Software Architect
May 2014 - April 2016
Worked as a Senior Software Architect with a team of 50+ developers to deliver new solutions for one of the biggest ERP & PoS pharmacy software player in Brazil. The results were a migration from existing on-premise deployment to a cloud SaaS offering and a new microservices architecture to deliver new features faster.
- Software architecture design.
- Code quality assurance.
- Software release process.
- Implement agile methodologies.
- Define and verify best coding practices.
- Technical mentoring.
Senior System Architect
August 2007 - April 2014
Worked as Senior System Architect designing and implementing new “Cloud” line of products for public services solutions for more than 900 Brazilian cities. The solutions included resource planning, accounting, HR, educational, contract management and taxpayer systems. Responsible for bringing new technologies and methodologies that helped the company to achieve the next generation of products in SaaS model impacting over 200 developers and thousands of customers which is being actively used until today. The company investment in this project was greater than 10 million dollars.
Instituto de Gestão e Tecnologia da Informação - IGTIigti.com.br
MBA Software Architecture
2013 - 2014
Established in 2006, IGTI is a post-graduation specialization school for IT.
During my time at IGTI, I have met and learned from IT experts all over Brazil in which a variety of industries. I had the opportunity to practice all my knowledge in my current position as a Software Architect and lead the company to the best industry practices.
Faculdade de Ciências Econômicas da Região Carbonífera - FACIERC
BSc Computer Information Systems
2008 - 2011
Established in 2000, FACIERC is a graduation school of sciences in Santa Catarina state, Brazil.
When I joined at FACIERC I was already working in the IT field as a software engineer at a large software company (Betha Sistemas) and the academic environment helped to jump to the next stage in my career to become a systems architect.
Information Technology School
2005 - 2007
Established in 1963, SATC is a well-known technical school that exports technicians to wide Brazil.
During my time at SATC, I learnt most of my key skills that have I have taken through my career such as IT, teamwork and working to tight deadlines. The technical course was integral time and included IT fundamentals, electronics, physics, and math.
JSHint plugin for Apache NetBeans IDE 8+ compatible with ECMAScript 2018.
LiteBeans is implementation of the java.beans package based on the Apache Harmony project.
Ask Pwned Botgithub.com/panga/askpwnedbot
Ask Pwned Bot uses haveibeenpwned.com API to check if your account has been pwned. The bot is available in Twitter and Telegram.
Protects against common Node.js vulnerabilities in MEAN stack (MongoDB, Node.js).
- Brazilian and Italian citizen.
- Speaks Portuguese and English.
- Live in Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil (UTC-3).
- Working remote.